Mobile Application Development
A mobile application is a computer program or software designed to run on a mobile device such as a smart phone, a tablet or a watch. There is a difference between a web app and a mobile app. A web app needs a browser to run and a mobile app runs on the device itself. Thus, a web app needs an active internet for it to work, while mobile apps do not. There are three different types of apps (Native, Web, Hybrid). Native apps are made for a specific operating system. For example, native to iOS or native to Android. Web apps on the other hand, deliver pages on web browsers running mobile devices.
Hybrid apps are a mixture of both native and mobile web apps. Mobile apps became popular starting in 2010. Today, more than half of all online searches are done on mobile devices. Needless to say, your customers use mobile. Your business need to adjust to this new reality. You should seriously think about building a mobile app for your company.
- Tailored specifically for your wants and needs
- Ported from one handheld platform to another
- Integrated with existing applications
- Tested on all operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Languages: Java, Swift, PHP
- Frameworks: PhoneGap, Appcelerator, React Native, KikApp